Instructions for E-Poster Presentations and E-Poster Viewing
Thank you for your participation in the International Council of Nurses 2023 Congress
This page is designed to prepare you for your E-Poster (oral presentation) and E-Poster viewing at the International Council of Nurses 2023 Congress. Please visit the page regularly for updates on technical requirements, deadlines and general information.
Who are these guidelines for?
- Abstract submitters selected for E-Poster with Oral Presentation
- Abstract submitters selected for E-Poster with Viewing Only
Please refer to the scientific programme for further details on your session type.
Please complete the following steps:
A link was emailed to you with the registration deadline and instructions. Please refer to it for further details. If you cannot find it, please check your spam box as well and contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible.
The E-Poster will be uploaded to the ICN 2023 Congress Secretariat mobile app, and will also be available at the E-Poster Stations at the venue. Please see below for further guidelines on how to prepare your E-Poster.
E-Poster with Oral Presentation Sessions
- The E-Posters of selected abstracts will be presented in dedicated E-Poster with Oral Presentation Sessions at the ICN 2023 Congress venue in Montreal. The E-poster presentation will take place at the designated E-Poster stations in the exhibition area during lunch from 2 to 5 July 2023.
- If your abstract is selected for a E-Poster Oral Presentation, you will have a designated time slot at which you can present your E-poster and give a short oral talk. Each presenter is allocated 5 minutes for their talk and 2 minutes for Q&A.
- Timings will be strictly adhered to by the session chairs. Please be considerate and keep to the scheduled times to allow all speakers the opportunity to present their work.
- E-Poster presenters with Oral Presentation are expected to attend the ICN 2023 Congress in person and present their E-posters at the Congress venue in their allocated session. If you will not be able to travel to Montreal, please contact the ICN 2023 Congress Secretariat at ICN2023@icn.ch as soon as possible.
E-Poster with Viewing Only
All registered attendees will have the opportunity to view the submitted E-Posters in the online E-Poster Gallery. The Gallery will be accessible via the ICN 2023 Congress mobile app, and also at the E-Poster Stations at the Congress venue.
- You will be contacted via email in due course and will receive a dedicated link to upload their E-Posters.
- Only E-Posters of registered participants will be displayed in the E-Poster Gallery.
- Deadline for uploading your E-Poster: 7 June 2023
- By uploading your E-Poster, you agree to have it published on the ICN 2023 Congress website, mobile app and society website for the duration of 6 months following the ICN 2023 Congress.
Please upload your E-Poster either as a PDF file in landscape orientation.
- File Format: PDF format – 1 page.
- Orientation: Create your document in PowerPoint Landscape Layout 16×9 and save it as a PDF file or Create your document in PowerPoint Layout and save it as a PDF
- Font types: Arial, Calibri, Verdana Times New Roman or Helvetica.
- Font size: 11 points or larger
- Hyperlinks, animated images, animations and videos are not permitted
- QR Codes may be included but cannot link to any promotional or marketing material
- Images and tables: At least 200 dpi – good picture quality is essential
- When inserting images, photos, tables, etc., use copy-paste. Do not use embedded documents
- Avoid overlapping objects and layers – only the final view/status will be visible
- When saving your PDF please do not use symbols or special characters (ie. +/@/ü) in the file name
- File size: Less than 5 MB
You can browse one of the three templates to use: Template 1, Template 2, Template 3.
Within the Congress virtual platform, there is a messaging service to facilitate scientific exchange. Messages can be sent by participants directly to the presenter’s email (without seeing the presenter’s email address) or main authors’ email in case of E-Poster Viewing by clicking the envelope icon. If you wish, you may include your email address in your message.