The International Council of Nurses (ICN) is pleased to invite its members to submit a proposal to host a one hour symposium at the ICN 2023 Congress. These NNA symposia provide an ideal forum to showcase your work or message to a global audience. We are looking for innovative ideas that can inspire and inform nurses across the world.
|Proposal Submission Opens||Thursday, 1 October 2022|
|Proposal Submission Deadline||Monday, 31 October 2022|
|Proposal Notification||by end of December 2022|
We welcome the proposals for symposia of the following types:
Abstract Based Symposia: a linked series of abstracts around a specific theme
Workshops: a specific, action-oriented purpose and aim to generate some concrete answers to current problems in the field
– Session length – 60 minutes, format – live.
– Proposals will only be accepted from ICN members.
– Symposia may be hosted in English, Spanish or French.
Before you begin, please prepare the following information:
- Presenting speakers’ and chairs’ contact details
- Session title must be in UPPER CASE and limited to 25 words. Symbols are counted as words.
- Session description should be limited to 250 words.
- Topic should be selected per the list of sub-themes.
- Brief information on how the session might run and innovative aspects to the symposium limited to 300 words.
- Potential outcomes from the symposium limited to 300 words.
- Number of suggested speakers for Abstract Based Symposia can be from 4 to 6 speakers, for workshops and other types of symposia – up to 5 speakers.
- For Abstract Based Symposia please also add titles of the presentations of suggested speakers limited to 25 words.